Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Dilemma of Multiple Releases in a Day...

February 22 is fast approaching and I'm a little panicked. Why? Because of the sheer number of books that are being released that day! I'm already mentally trying to lay out what order to read the books in - I know I'll be at the store on the 22nd to purchase each and every one of them. So what books have me in such a dither?

Serpent's Storm by Amber Benson
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
How To Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
Pale Demon by Kim Harrison (#2)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Gay Keaton
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (#3)
Etched in Bone by Adrian Phoenix (#1)
Dead Waters by Anton Strout (I have this series - bought it in Jan., but haven't even started it)
The Green Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells (#4)
Rogue Oracle by Alayna Williams

That's ten books people! At best, I can read 16 books in a month. Maybe I should just abandon sleep?!? The problem is Lilith Saintcrow's Defiance gets added to that list on the 28th. And then, March 1st is Richelle Mead, Seanan McGuire, Thomas Sniegowski, Rob Thurman, Eileen Rendahl....well, you get the idea. Good God.

(If you read my last post, you know how many TBR books I have already...)

No comments:

Post a Comment