Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Releases for April - oh dear its soooo long....


I'm not going to buy all these books. I repeat, I'm NOT going to buy ALL these books. :D

I spent the last 2 weeks updating my new release list for 2012 and my Urban Fantasy Book list. It took that long because I've been neglecting them with all the chaos in my house. I'd rather be reading than organizing, you know what I mean? Anyway... I thought I'd post a list of all the books that are out this month (that I know of). If you're curious which books I'm definitely buying, I'm going to highlight them. I think it might be a manageable list (given the right circumstances, I can read 16 books in a month) ... if my TBR pile wasn't so deep I'm drowning under it. As it is, I'm probably just going to bury myself deeper. 

1 – Crystalfire – Kate Douglas
3 – Devil’s Punch – Ann Aguirre
3 – Pure: Omens & Shadows – Kelley Armstrong
3 – Black Heart – Holly Black
3 – The Lingering Dead – J.N. Duncan
3 – Plague Town – Dana Fredsti
3 – Sworn in Steel – Douglas Hulick
3 – Magic Without Mercy – Devon Monk
3 – Enraptured – Elizabeth Naughton
3 – The Marked – Inara Scott
3 – The Shape of Desire – Sharon Shinn
3 – Nocturnal – Scott Sigler
3 – Cain’s Law – Matthew Stover
3 – Blood Right – Karin Tabke
3 – Savage Awakening – J.D. Tyler
3 – Werewolf in Seattle – Vicki Lewis Thompson
3 – Hunter’s Rise – Shiloh Walker
10 – The Calling – Kelley Armstrong
10 – Blue Magic – A.M. Dellamonica
10 – Wicked City – Alaya Dawn Johnson
10 – Royal Street – Suzanne Johnson
10 – Assassin’s Code – Jonathan Maberry
24 – Lies & Omens – Lyn Benedict
24 – Binding the Shadows – Jenn Bennett
24 – Deadly Descendent – Jenna Black
24 – The Fallen: Warrior – Kristina Douglas
24 – Siege – Rhiannon Frater
24 – Evil Dark – Justin Gustainis
24 – Ascend – Amanda Hocking
24 – The Immortal Rules – Julie Kagawa
24 – Shadow Play – Erin Kellison
24 – Coveted – Shawntelle Madison
24 – Wishful Thinking – Gabi Stevens
24 – On the Prowl – Christine Warren
24 – 32 Fangs – David Wellington
24 – Blackbirds – Chuck Wendig
30 – Magic Unchained – Jessica Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment