Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 25 Urban Fantasy Men

In honor of my 48th birthday (which sucked and not in a vampire goodness way), I thought I'd list the 25 hottest men in urban fantasy. (This is, of course, based on the roughly 600 books I own.) Now, I know I've probably left off other people's favorites (and I'd love to hear who I missed on this list). Also, its in no particular order, tho the closer to the top of the list, the less I had to think about it. (And Dante is my favorite male character!)



1. Dante (Prejean) Baptiste from Adrian Phoenix's Maker series

2. Curran (The Beast Lord) from Ilona Andrew's Kate Daniels series

3. Niko Leandros from Rob Thurman's Cal Leandros series

4. Jericho Barrons from Karen Marie Moning's fever series

5. David from Rachel Caine's weather warden series

6. Carter from Richelle Mead's succubus series

7. Finn from Jennifer Estep's elemental assassin series

8. Kisten from Kim Harrison's Dead Witch Walking series

9. Terrible from Stacia Kane's Unholy Ghost series

10. Ethan from Chloe Neill's Chicagoland vampire series

11. Cal Leandros from Rob Thurman's Cal Leandros series

12. Mercer from Karen Chance's Cassie Palmer serie

13. Adrian from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series

14. Lucienne from Adrian Phoenix's maker series

15. Dorian from Richelle Mead's thorn queen series

16. Phineas from Kelly Medding's Dreg city series

17. Lex from Stacia Kane's Unholy Ghosts series

18. Zayvion Jones from Devon Monk's Allie Beckstrom series

19. Japhrimel from Lilith Saintcrow's Jill Kismet series

20. Cole from Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver series

21. Robin Goodfellow from Rob Thurman's Cal Leandros series

22. Al (yes, the demon Al) from Kim Harrison's Dead Witch Walking series

23. Jesse James Dawson from K.A. Stewart's A Devil in the Details

24. Capt. Michael Morrison from C.E. Murphy's walker paper series

25. Dmitri Kallinikos from Angie Fox's demonslayer series

No comments:

Post a Comment