Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tiiiime is not on my siiide...(a crabby post)

(sing it like Mick Jagger, people)

I miss the days when my kid was little. I miss my "me time" at night. I miss my "me time" in the morning. I miss having time during the day to take my time and do my errands, chores, etc. I miss my organized house. I miss the quiet.

I feel like I'm living in my car (I'm a glorified bus driver - sigh).

It's too far to drive home while the kid is at classes. It's too far to go shopping anywhere. I'm putting 300 miles a week on my car as is. Besides it's 8 years old and showing its age (the bottom plate is held up by duct tape).

There is no internet in the parking lot of campus where the kid is taking classes. I can only people watch for so long. The upside is I can sit there freezing my ass off and read. I'm cranking through my TBR pile (well, okay, I'm not because the only time I get to read is in the damn car).

My doctor put me on anti-depressants. I need them. Badly.

Reading "A Hundred Words for Hate" by Thomas Sniegoski. Its a serious book and probably not a good read for my current state of mind, but I'm enjoying it. Next up "Iron Crowned" by Richelle Mead.

No comments:

Post a Comment