Friday, November 18, 2011

THANK GOD FOR MY ADD CONTEST is here!!!

I promised a list of books that I'm giving away. So ... here it is! (Now, its entirely possible I'll find more books as I reorganize my shelves. If I do, they'll be added to the list but for now this is what I have. These books are all brand new, guys.

Hardcover

White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison

Trade Paperback

Jailbait Zombie by Mario Acevedo
Vampires by John Steakley
Pack of Lies by Laura Anne Gilman
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
Shades of Gray by Jack Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge
Into the Darkness by Delilah Devlin
Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
Immortal: Love Stories with Bite (anthology) edited by P.C. Cast

Mass Market Paperback

Staked by J.F. Lewis
Heaven's Spite by Lilith Saintcrow
Fatal Circle by Linda Robertson
Blood Magic by Eileen Wilks
Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks
Death Most Definite by Trent Jamieson
Managing Death by Trent Jamieson
A Flash of Hex by Jes Battis
Hexed and the City by Simon R. Green
Circle of Enemies by Harry Connolly
Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn
Beyond the Pale by Savannah Russe
Green Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells
Valiant by Holly Black
Hexed (anthology)

That's 26 BOOKS! Yes, 26 books that need new homes.

Rules: post something ridiculous that you're thankful for. If you can't think of anything ridiculous, you can say something heartwarming, too. I'm not going to be picky. If I get less than 10 entries, I will divide the books among the entrants. If I get more than 10 entries, I will pick 10 winners at random (my genius kid will create me a random number generator program for fun and I'll use that). I will divide the books among the 10 winners. Contest closes at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day (that's next Thursday) and is open to anybody who posts. (If you're outside of the US, I'm going to ship the cheapest way possible - so it could take a while to get to you.) I'll notify winners Friday, Nov. 24 and start shipping books immediately.

I'll start off with saying that I'm thankful for: my ADD because everything is always new to me, the person who discovered chocolate, my gold eyeliner (its seriously cool), every author who ever took pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) especially Edgar Allan Poe, boy's briefs for girls (TMI - I know), animal shelters (the best pets come from them), and my newest passion - Jun dolls. (See, not so hard...)

Happy Thanksgiving! Now, come on, enter the contest. And don't forget to give me an email address in your post like this: unseelieme(at)gmail(dot)com.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment