Thursday, February 16, 2012

A shout out to The Bloggess...

I'm a huge fan of the Bloggess. I love her sense of humor. If you've never visited her site, I highly recommend it. I promise you will laugh your ass off. In fact, she's just about the only person who can make me laugh these days. And by laugh, I mean 'bray and snort like a donkey' laugh. Yeah. It's not pretty. But damn, I love her.

The other day she posted the funniest picture of Juanita, a taxidermied weasel in a fifties apron. Juanita has taken on a life of her own because...well...she's stunning. Go read about her at thebloggess.com and while you're there, spend some time and read the rest of her posts.

Aaaanyway, Juanita's photo is up for grabs to add your own sayings to it (although I think having her shout Khan is hysterical because I'm a serious Trekkie geek). And I love her cursing the souffle. But when I looked at her, I thought two things. First:



Now, I tried to stick a broom and hat on poor Juanita the Wicked Witch of the West, but I'm hopeless with Corel Draw and Gimp apparently. My attempts were nothing short of ridiculous. So you'll just have to imagine it.

Second:
Yes, there's Juanita the hero holding out her arms to save someone.

That's all. Just a little fun on a Thursday night. And now I'm going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment