Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Technomancer by B.V. Larson

I'm not going to discuss the books I read in order. Instead I'm going to talk about the book I'm most interested in each day. Today I want to tell you about Technomancer by B.V. Larson.

I'll be honest, I bought this book because I liked the cover. Yes, the premise sounded good, but I really wanted to see that cover in person. And then I read the book...

The story centers around Quentin, a man who wakes up in a mental hospital room with no memory of who he is. You know pretty much immediately that there's something very unusual about him - not to mention the hospital and the people there. It unfolds as Quentin attempts to figure out what the hell is going on, who and what he is and accepts it all so that he can take care of business.

I really enjoyed this book. There was plenty of action, the story was well-developed and the world was interesting. So I'm giving it 4 stars. Buy this one. If you want to save money, buy it in ereader form.  Its definitely an entertaining read.

(Sorry, this was a short post. I had to make a round-trip visit to my kid at college because someone stole his jacket & his phone croaked. Then I went antique shopping - New Beford, MA has a massive antique mall!! By the time I got home it was dinner time and then I had to watch Supernatural! Why? Well because Jared Padalecki is my secret crush & nothing comes between me and him. Lol.)

More book talk tomorrow!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment