Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2011

Today was a huge day for releases in Urban Fantasy. On my sheet of new releases for today, I have 22 books listed - and I must have 10 of them. (My husband is not going to be happy...)

In addition, Karen Marie Moning's Shadowfever comes out on 1/18. I'm deeply in lust with Barrons (I so love dark mysterious men). And there are 5 more releases in January I have to have beyond that. And that's just January! (That's 16 books I can't live without.)

February brings 18 more will die without them books including the next Rachel Caine Outcast Season book, Kim Harrison's Pale Demon & Adrian Phoenix's Etched in Bone. (I love LOVE Dante.)

I am going to be seriously broke. I need a library for my library!
God, I love books.

No comments:

Post a Comment