Sunday, January 2, 2011

If I Only Had $100 - 2010

I tried to come up with clever categories to go over the best of 2010. But between my son, a snow storm that buried us, a canceled & rescheduled trip home, etc., etc. (yes, yes, I hear the violins) I just didn't have time. So....I decided to do something simple. If I only had $100* to spend on books to add to my shelves from all the books I read in 2010, these books would be it:

Unholy Ghosts, Unholy Magic, City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
White Cat by Holly Black
Beneath the Skin by Adrian Phoenix
Roadkill by Rob Thurman
Linger by Maggie Steifvater
Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead
Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey
Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell
Heaven's Spite by Lilith Saintcrow

(*This is assuming that each book can be bought for roughly $7 - yes, I know my math is fuzzy! argh!)

This is also assuming you already own the series of the books listed here. If not, cough up the money & buy the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment