Monday, December 5, 2011

Books Read in November

Does time ever get away from you? I just realized that it's December 5th and I haven't posted my reading list for November. So, without further ado, here it is:

Drink Deep by Chloe Neill (5 Stars)
Magic on the Line by Devon Monk (5 Stars)
Reckoning by Lilith Saintcrow (6 Stars)
Serengeti Sunrise by Vivi Andrews (3 Stars)
Hounded by Kevin Hearne (4 Stars)
Hexed by Kevin Hearne (4 Stars)
Hammered by Kevin Hearne (4 Stars)
The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen (3 Stars)

I've blogged about some of these because they were so fantastic. I intend to do a blog about Kevin Hearne's books as soon as I finish Hammered (which I've listed here because I started it in November - before all hell broke loose). The Vampire Stalker is a young adult book loaned to me by my niece. She's 12 and got a little freaked by it. I think it was just too mature for her (some romance and a vicious attack where the heroine gets chomped). I liked it though. Serengeti Sunrise was an e-book and I thought it was cute.

I'd like to spend time talking about these books, but I'm a little overwhelmed by life right now and have to go shuttle the kid to his next class. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment