Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wishing You All Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone who floats by this blog a glorious Hannukah, Solstice, Christmas, Kwanza and New Year. Whatever you celebrate, I hope it will be filled with love and laughter and the joy of family and friends.

As for me, I've survived the in-law's Hannukah celebration (trust me - its an event that requires at least alcohol and often prescription meds). I'm gearing up for the parent's Christmas celebration (much calmer if you ignore all the dogs), my own Christmas celebration (a peaceful, quiet time) and New Years (which I usually celebrate alone because everyone else is in bed). All of this festivity is followed by kid's 17th birthday and two nieces' birthdays (one 27, one 13). It all falls within the window of last Sunday to Jan. 19th. I will be happy when its all over.

Yes, it is a crazy time of year.




No comments:

Post a Comment