Monday, December 26, 2011

New Release Craziness Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is another awesome Tuesday of new releases! I'll be picking up a few of these - probably not tomorrow, but before the week is out. What am I most looking forward to reading?? The Mortal Bone by Marjorie Liu. I'm fascinated by Maxine and her world. I also love Jennifer Lynn Barnes wolf series, so I'm looking forward to reading Every Other Day. And Babylon Steel, while a little off my usual genre, just looks campy enough for me to enjoy. Here's the list:

Every Other Day – Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Daybreak Zero – John Barnes
Archon – Sabrina Benulis
The Demon Lover – Juliet Dark
Shadow City – Diana Pharaoh Francis
Spirit Bound – Christine Feehan
Bedeviled – Sable Grace
Ghost Walk – Heather Graham
A Hard Day’s Knight – Simon R Green
A Discovery of Witches – Deborah Harkness
The Mortal Bone – Marjorie Liu
The Warlord’s Legacy – Ari Marmell
Bitter Seed of Magic – Suzanne McLeod
Wicked Circle – Linda Robertson
Babylon Steel – Gaie Sebold
Switchblade Goddess – Lucy A Snyder
Vesper – Jeff Sampson

So what are you anxious to get your hands on?

No comments:

Post a Comment