Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Books Read in January and a quick personal update...

January was a great month for me with books (my salvation). I wish I had time to talk about them. All I can say is every last one is worth owning. They're books you can pick up and reread - books you'll want on your shelves. Without further ado, here's the list of 10 books:

Stray by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
Rogue by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
Pride by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
Prey by Rachel Vincent - 6 Stars (the max, people!)
Shift by Rachel Vincent - 6 Stars
Alpha by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep - 4 Stars
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep - 4 Stars
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones - 5 Stars
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones - 5 Stars

Darynda Jones, btw, is an author you should absolutely keep your eyes on. Her writing is nothing short of amazing!

Now, on to personal matters....Kiddo had another breakdown (I say that calmly, while I am anything but calm). We're currently in the process of medically withdrawing him from college and dealing with the crisis. I don't know what that means for my reading, blogging or anything else. I can barely think right now. My posts may be few and far between for a little bit. Hopefully, things will settle down quickly, but I think this may turn into a major crisis based on past experience. It's...not good. 

I'll try to post when I can. That's all.

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment